RiskLogic New Zealand is pleased to offer a position with the Christchurch based team as Junior Resilience Consultant.
If you enjoy helping and providing outstanding consulting support to both senior management and clients, then this role may be suited perfectly for you. With outstanding career progression with an organisation that makes a real difference to our communities, you would be a vital part of our efforts to build a resilient future within New Zealand & Australia.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a motivated and self-driven Junior Consultant to join the RiskLogic team. This role will test your organisational and communication skills and our fast-paced environment presents a challenge where the best will thrive and variety is a given. Working here usually means you’ll never be bored at work, there is always something new and complex to work on.
Our vision is to work with inspired people to build meaningful organisations that contribute to a better tomorrow. At RiskLogic we do this every day by empowering people to successfully navigate the worst of situations like cyber-attacks, terrorism, physical disasters, health epidemics to name a few. With the right tools, training, and experience we help people safeguard what’s important to them to build a more Resilient Future.
RiskLogic is a market leading consulting and technology company that works with corporate, not-for-profit and government clients throughout Australia, New Zealand, and now South-East Asia. Our team makes a tangible difference to our clients and their success in a constantly changing threat environment.
As the Junior Consultant, you will be responsible for supporting the New Zealand consulting team. RiskLogic offers a fast-paced and results-driven environment with competitive remuneration and excellent career development and progression potential.
- Oversee and contribute to client deliverables (eg, procedure development, training and exercise preparation,) across business continuity, crisis, incident and emergency management
- Build and maintain strong client relationships across numerous industry sectors
- Contribute at industry events, seminars and conferences
- Support the team in securing new business development opportunities
- Contribute to ongoing quality management and continuous improvement activities
- Collaborate with other internal divisions to provide integrated client outcomes, i.e. technology solutions
- Be in a position to service clients across New Zealand, including the occasional inter-island travel.
- Facilitation of client meetings
- Other duties as required
- Previous consulting experience will be viewed favourably
- Build and maintain strong client relationships
- Exceptional project management and organisational skills
- Ability to problem solve and influence project outcomes
- The ability to adapt to diverse environments and manage multiple priorities
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Presentation, training and facilitation skills viewed favourably
- A strong drive for continuous improvement and delivery of quality outcomes
- Self-motivation, with a proven ability to effectively work remotely from managers and other team members
Work with us!
We’re a team of diverse and passionate enthusiasts. Everyone is empowered by exploring and implementing innovative ideas and improvements. We’re growing, which means lots of opportunities and we make these opportunities real by helping you get there. We thrive and collaborate in an open activity-based workspace, utilise the latest technologies and provide a great culture for you to thrive in. As an integral member of the RiskLogic team, you’ll model our core values with your words and actions: People. Integrity. Passion. Innovation. Performance.
If this role sounds exciting and you have the skills and attributes we are looking for, please send your resume and a covering letter today. To find out more, you can contact Iolanda Hazell on +61 (0) 400 489 743 or email@example.com