Essential service providers and higher risk environments require robust incident management as well as cyber resilience systems to ensure a fast, effective and sustained the response to significant incidents impacting their people, property or operations.
Incident Management systems must accommodate all possible scenarios, be well rehearsed and robustly tested. They aim to deliver the required structure and forethought to minimise any serious ramifications to the organisation, its people and the community it serves.
Effective programs must integrate with preparations from local authorities, regulators and combat agencies and should be aligned with best practice guidelines established by Emergency Management Australia or similar.
RiskLogic provides highly customised support in the following areas:
- Program reviews
- Hazard analysis
- Cyber Resilience
- Incident Management Process
- Emergency/Incident management strategies and planning
- Incident control structures and response teams
- Tailored incident management
- Desktop scenario exercises
- Dynamic full-scale scenario exercising
- Multi-agency events
- Post-incident reviews.